[RESOLVED] P3D V4 ntdll.dll CTD

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
Peetwi

[RESOLVED] P3D V4 ntdll.dll CTD

Post by Peetwi »

I got P3D installed and activated successfully, however once I start the application. It freeze at the menu and crash. I'd look at evenlog and it report of false module patch ntdll.dll. I already update my nvidia driver and try some solving but still no hope. This is my first jump in P3D. Any help would be great, thank you. Sorry for my bad English.
Kayla Dillon

Re: P3D V4 ntdll.dll CTD

Post by Kayla Dillon »

Hello,

Do you have any addon installed?

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer
Peetwi

Post by Peetwi »

No sir, fresh install. I also didn't touch the cfg.
Peetwi

Post by Peetwi »

I still couldn't get the game running. I did re-install several time and the same error appear. :(
Adam Breed
Lockheed Martin

Post by Adam Breed »

Hi Peetwi,

First, could you take a look at this topic: http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=123246

Also, please see if this topic is of any help: http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=124708

Let us know.

Regards,
Adam
Prepar3D® Engineering Project Manager
Peetwi

Post by Peetwi »

Thanks for reply sir. What I have done are managing the nvidia graphic and disabling sound card, it still not solving the problem. I will try pulling out all usb devices, mouse and external keyboard (I play it on a laptop.) and see if it cause the error or not. By the way, my P3D freezing up and crash right away when the menu appear, can't access any option in the menu.
Peetwi

Post by Peetwi »

I already done all of the fix for now and it still not working. I can't find what cause this, should I wait for the update version?
Beau Hollis
Lockheed Martin

Post by Beau Hollis »

There is one more thing you might want to try. If you are running a non-english localization for windows, try switching your language/local to English in your windows settings. Then clear out your generated files to ensure none were corrupted, and try launching Prepar3D again. We have found the cause of the language and controls issues and are working on a hot-fix.

Thanks
Beau Hollis
Prepar3D Software Architect
Peetwi

Post by Peetwi »

Sir, look like changing the system locale is working. Now, P3D is rolling fine and awesome Yeah:D:D:D. Thank you for all support from you guys!. So future hot fix this problem will solve, cheer!